DX Ball 2 Full Version Free Download Ocean of Games PC Game setup in single direct link for Windows. DX Ball 2 is an amazing puzzle game.
DX Ball 2 PC Game 1998 Overview
DX-Ball 2 is a brick buster game for Microsoft Windows, developed by Longbow Games. As a follow up to DX-Ball by Michael P. Welch, the sequel is foremost remarked by the introduction of its 16-bit high-colour engine, presenting textured bricks and background graphics in vivid colours.
As a common Breakout-style game, the object is to clear the screen of all bricks, in order to advance to the next board. The player controls a paddle at the bottom of the screen by using the mouse, keeping one or more balls in play by bouncing them into a field of bricks to clear them. Some bricks will take multiple hits before they clear, while other bricks will appear to be unbreakable, invisible or combustible. As bricks are being cleared, random Power-Ups will occasionally released upon impact (see Power-Ups). The player may choose to catch these with the paddle, or avoid them, depending on the specific Power-Up and its effect. For instance, some Power-Ups may speed up game progress by enhancing the paddle with guns or splitting the ball into multiple balls, while other Power-Ups may increase the difficulty by speeding up the ball or shrinking the paddle. If the player misses the last or only ball in play, a paddle will be lost. The game will end once all spare paddles have been lost, or after the selected board-set has been completed.
Features of DX Ball 2
Following are the main features of DX Ball 2 that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Categorised by colour, the game features twenty Power-Ups in groups of ten blue, five red, and five grey.
- Basically, the blue Power-Ups are considered good, while red increase the difficulty, and grey may vary depending on the situation.
- Aside from the main objective to clear one’s way through the selected board-set, the player is also rewarded points during gameplay, that may award a position on the leaderboard for the specific board-set.
- Got high resolution textures.
- Got awesome visuals.
System Requirements of DX Ball 2
Before you start DX Ball 2 Full Version Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: 1GHz processor or later.
- RAM: 256MB
- Setup Size: 4.4MB
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB
DX Ball 2 Full Version Free Download
Click on the below button to start DX Ball 2. It is full and complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game.