Subnautica Eye Candy Free Download Ocean Of Games PC Game setup in single direct link for Windows. It is an amazing adventure and indie game.
Subnautica Eye Candy PC Game 2017 Overview
Subnautica is an open world, underwater exploration and adventure game currently under construction at Unknown Worlds. The game is in advanced stage of Early Access development, with substantial content available for play. Performance/frame-rates, stability, and polish are not yet up to the standards of a finished game.
You have crash-landed on alien ocean world, and the only way to go is down. Subnautica’s oceans range from sun drenched shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches, lava fields, and bio-luminescent underwater rivers. Manage your oxygen supply as you explore kelp forests, plateaus, reefs, and winding cave systems. The water teems with life: Some of it helpful, much of it harmful.
Features of Subnautica Eye Candy
Following are the main features of Subnautica Eye Candy that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Cave systems wind below the sea bed, from dark claustrophobic passages to caverns lit by bio-luminescent life and burning-hot lava flows. Explore the world below the ocean floor, but watch your oxygen levels, and take care to avoid the threats lurking in the darkness.
- As the sun goes down, the predators come out. The ocean is unforgiving of those caught unprepared in the darkness. Areas that are safe to explore during the day become treacherous at night, but also reveal a beauty that those who hide from the darkness will never see.
- Build a Pressure Re-Active Waterproof Nanosuit, or PRAWN Suit, and explore extreme depth and heat. Modify the suit with mining drills, torpedo launchers, propulsion cannons, grappling hooks and more.
- The ocean teems with life: Use the ecosystem to help you. Lure and distract a threatening creature with a fresh fish, or simply swim as fast as you can to avoid gnashing jaws of roaming predators.
- What happened to this planet? Signs abound that something is not right. What caused you to crash? What is infecting the sea life? Who built the mysterious structures scattered around the ocean? Can you find a way to make it off the planet alive?
System Requirements of Subnautica Eye Candy
Before you start Subnautica Eye Candy Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel Haswell 2 cores / 4 threads @ 2.5Ghz or equivalent
- RAM: 4GB
- Setup Size: 5.6GB
- Hard Disk Space: 10GB
Subnautica Eye Candy Free Download
Click on the below button to start Subnautica Eye Candy. It is full and complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game.